Migration RoutesA 10 day luxury exploration following the natural routes of animals that are constantly on the move across diverse eco-systems of Botswana, starting at the Victoria Falls. Enjoy incredible wildlife sightings from 4x4 vehicles, light aircraft, on foot and from traditional mokoro canoes. Travel through constantly changing scenery and see an abundance of migratory animals. From the banks of the Zambezi River in Zambia up to the Chobe River and into the Chobe National Park. Camp in the Linyanti and Khwai private concessions and then explore the Okavango Delta on a Mokoro.
- Diversity of big game and pristine wilderness areas
- Experience a nostalgic luxury camping safari reminiscent of the times of early explorers in Africa
- Skilled local guides will uncover the most fascinating wildlife, plants and birds
- Enjoy access to private concessions with no other tourists for miles
- Water and land based safaris as well as walking safaris and light aircraft transfers over the Delta