Off the Beaten Track in the Garden RouteA 9 day self-drive tour of Cape Town and the Garden Route. Off the beaten track takes you away from traditional tourist areas into pristine wilderness. Spend 2 nights at Tintswalo Atlantic listening to the crashing waves as you fall asleep. Drive to Grootbos Nature Reserve, one of the most idyllic locations on earth, for a 3 night stay in a luxury 5 star lodge. End off with 3 nights in a Tree Suite at Phantom Forest just outside Knysna on the magical Garden Route.
- A priceless stay at the only lodge perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town
- Freedom and Flexibility to explore Cape Town and the Garden Route at your leisure
- Pristine coastal wilderness in a 5 star luxury setting
- Experience the sounds and scents of Africa from your Tree Suite in an Eco- Forest Reserve
- Explore the nooks and crannies the rugged Garden Route has to offer