Uganda Gorillas and SafariA 10 day vacation in Uganda including Gorilla trekking and Safari. Start and end in Entebbe. On arrival spend a night at The Boma Lodge. Include a trip to Ngamba Island for the Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Transfer by road to Ndali Lodge for 3 nights. Enjoy spectacular scenery. Transfer to Jacana Lodge in the Queen Elizabeth National Park for 2 nights of game viewing. A final road transfer to Bwindi Forest and 3 nights at Buhoma Lodge, for the highlight of Gorilla trekking!
- Gorilla trekking in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary on Ngamba Island
- Game viewing in the Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Stunning 360 degree views of ancient volcanic landscape & Mountains of the Moon backdrop
- Relax with your guide and enjoy being driven through this friendly and beautiful country