Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must be enrolled at an accredited American College or University.
- The applicant must be planning to study abroad in Africa for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- All students enrolled at an accredited American College or University are eligible, and must be studying environmental or social sciences.
- African Safaris decision on the successful applicant is final and no correspondence will be entered into after the announcement thereof.
- The successful applicant will be notified by email.
- The successful applicant must provide:
- Proof of travel
- Proof of enrolment
- Bursary payment will be by way of a one off electronic transfer of US$ 500.00 (five hundred American Dollars) in to the successful applicants specified account.
- The applicant is required to document their experience (with photographs and/or text) during the study-abroad for later use as a blog post / digital journal on the ASC website. The terms of this documentation will be made available once the successful applicant has been briefed. The closing date for applications is 31st May 2013.
US Toll Free: (866) SEE-GAME (866-733-4263)
UK Toll Free: 0-800-014-8905
AUS Toll Free: 1-800-686-633
Southern Destinations CC t/a African Safari Consultants
46 Main Road, Claremont Cape Town, 7735