Remote Zambian Romance12 days of romance in one of Africa's most undiscovered destinations. A scenic flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe over the plains below gets you to South Luangwa National Park. Transfer to the intimate Luangwa River Lodge for a 4 night stay in this massive National Park. Fly to the Lower Zambezi NP for 4 nights at the award winning Sausage Tree Camp on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River. Top it off with 3 nights on the Islands of Siankaba witnessing one of nature's finest spectacles - The Victoria Falls.
- African bush romance in the vast wilderness of Zambia
- Small, intimate luxury lodge on the banks of the Luangwa River
- Big game viewing from open 4 x 4 safari vehicle in South Luangwa National Park
- Chic luxury tented accommodation on the banks of the Zambezi River in the Lower Zambezi National Park
- Get up close and personal at the mighty Victoria Falls