Soak up the unique scenery of Namibia with an exclusive fly-in 8 day vacation. Arrive in Windhoek and transfer by light aircraft to the red dunes of Sossusvlei. Spend 2 nights at Little Kulala Desert Lodge, an acclaimed desert retreat. Transfer by light aircraft to Damaraland. Spend 2 nights at Mowani Mountain Camp lodged between giant boulders with beautiful desert views. Fly to Etosha and spend 3 nights at the intimate Little Ongava Lodge perched high above the wildlife plains. Transfer back to Windhoek.
• Experience the rich red dunes at Sossusvlei – the highest in the world
• The arid and remote wilderness of Damaraland
• Unique game viewing on the salt pans of Etosha National Park
• Spectacular views of the vast landscapes from your luxury accommodation
• Flights between destinations to maximize your time