Like the idea of Slow Travel? Planning a honeymoon and want time to relax and soak it all in? This is a lanquid 17 day journey that starts in Cape Town and then moves out to the Winelands where you spend quality time in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch savouring fine wines, cuisine and beautiful vistas. For the grande finale fly up to the Kruger area for a luxury safari at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge in the predator rich Sabi Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
- There is so much to see and do in vibrant Cape Town
- See penguins, baboons and ostriches at the Cape of Good Hope
- Visit Robben Island and explore the V&A Waterfront
- Meet the winemakers and celebrated chefs in wine country
- Close encounters with the Big Five at Lion Sands
Franschhoek is known as a most spectacular wine producing valley, but did you know that this little Cape Winelands gem also annually hosts a string of foodie festivals? Located a mere 45 minutes outside of Cape Town, this is South Africa’s food and wine heartland, set amongst towering mountains and magnificent vineyard scenery. Franschhoek is Read More