From its vantage point on a beautiful island in Moremi Game Reserve, Jacana Camp is surrounded by a large floodplain and papyrus swamps that lie within the Joa Concession. The camp is very small, consisting of just five Meru-style tents that built on raised wooden decks to provide excellent game viewing opportunities. The camp offers a range of facilities to ensure a pleasant stay, with plenty of lounge and dining areas to allow the chance to diner under the stars. Each tent is also fully equipped to ensure that no detail is spared – indoor and outdoor showers, heavenly beds and great viewing decks add the perfect touch to your safari experience. The perfect setting of the private concession in which
Jacana is based create a breath-taking backdrop – large herds of elephants roam the floodplains, with abundant birds to be found throughout.
Highlights to enjoy at this camp include the following:
– Small, remote safari camp consisting of just five Meru-style tents, with a maximum of 10 guests
– Each tent is fully equipped with facilities such as en-suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, comfortable beds, plus a deck overlooking the floodplains
– Facilities within the camp itself meanwhile include thatched lounge, dining and bar areas, swimming pool, viewing deck and outdoor areas
– Game that can be seen around the Okavango area and the Joa Concession include large numbers of predators, along with leopard, lechwe, elephant and numerous bird species
– Enjoy daily activities such as morning and evening game drives, bush walks, birding, relaxing and so much more
Jacana Camp offers the quintessential Okavango safari destination to relax and rejuvenate.