A 9 day self-drive tour of Cape Town and the Garden Route. Off the beaten track takes you away from traditional tourist areas into pristine wilderness. Spend 2 nights at Tintswalo Atlantic listening to the crashing waves as you fall asleep. Drive to Grootbos Nature Reserve, one of the most idyllic locations on earth, for a 3 night stay in a luxury 5 star lodge. End off with 3 nights at Tsala Treetop Lodge between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay in the heart of the magical Garden Route.
- A priceless stay at the only lodge perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town
- Freedom and Flexibility to explore Cape Town and the Garden Route at your leisure
- Pristine coastal wilderness in a 5 star luxury setting
- Experience the sounds and scents of the forest in a canopy suite at Tsala Treetop Lodge
- Explore the nooks and crannies the rugged Garden Route has to offer
A couple months ago I received an email from Grootbos Private Nature Reserve inviting me to spend a weekend there to check out just how one of South Africa’s preeminent ecolodges goes about its business. I gave it a cursory glance, flagged the email without much thought and carried on with my day. Fast forward Read More