Venture into a lush green paradise at Baines’ Camp, a small and highly exclusive Botswana safari camp situated right on the border with Moremi Wildlife Reserve. This world-renowned reserve has been made famous for its large elephant population as well as the huge density and diversity of wildlife that can be found in this area. The Okavango Delta in itself is one of the most fascinating natural regions of Africa, and it is here that you will be able to relax, unwind and enjoy all the sumptuousness of a world-class safari in Africa. With just five safari suites within the camp, the focus is on providing a far more intimate and exclusive accommodation experience, to ensure that you stay is one that you will not forget.
There is simply nothing more magical than an Okavango Delta safari – the lush, green waterways of the Okavango contrast hugely with the vast deserts that surround the rest of Botswana, resulting in a virtual oasis effect. Some of the highlights you will enjoy during your stay include the following:
– Small and remote safari camp with just five raised suites, sleeping a total of 10 guests
– Each raised suite is fully equipped with four-poster beds swathed in mosquito netting, en-suite bathrooms, private decks and fans
– Facilities within the camp itself include boma and outdoor dining area, lounge, swimming pool and many great relaxation areas
– Unrivalled views and natural diversity can be enjoyed within the lodge surrounds, from hippos to elephants and a vast array of bird life
– Wide range of activities on offer including game drives, mokoro excursions, bird watching, elephant safaris, and plenty of other options
With no luxurious detail spared, you will truly be able to sit back and relax in the spectacular Botswana wilderness. Whatever your choice, Baines’ Camp is your ideal destination for any safari in Africa.
These clients thoroughly enjoyed their return trip and furnished us with some interesting feedback about their experiences. They were in excellent hands with tour guide Mark in Cape Town and the Winelands (although they were disappointed with their lodgings in Franschhoek). They loved their safari at Dulini Lodge. And had some awesome hands-on interactions with cheetah at the Victoria Falls and then the elephants at Baines’ Camp in Botswana.
This couple from Germany had the most amazing time on their honeymoon. Starting off in Cape Town, then exploring the Winelands before taking the Rovos Rail north. Of course a highlight was their fabulous safari at Singita! They then spent a few nights at the Victoria Falls Hotel before going to Bain’s Camp in the Okavango Delta which included über romantic sky beds and star baths. To top it all they stayed on a private beach on an island in Mozambique.