From its sheltered location overlooking the Xakanaxa Lagoon, Xakanaxa Camp is perfectly positioned to give you exceptional views of roaming game that comes to the water’s edge to drink. The camp’s position in the world-renowned Moremi Reserve offers the best of the Okavango Delta in Botswana, with abundant game, bird life and natural splendour to be found at every turn of the head. Xakanaxa Camp accommodates a total of 24 guests, with luxury safari tents that are fully fitted with everything you could ever need for a pleasant stay. Facilities within the main lodge are every bit as sumptuous, with plenty of spots for viewing or for enjoying refreshing sundowners under the African
stars each evening before dinner. The Moremi Reserve has been hailed as being one of the world’s top game reserves and for good reason – this reserve offers the perfect destination to enjoy a memorable Botswana safari, with huge numbers of elephant as well as plenty of other game to view.
Highlights you can also enjoy at Xakanaxa Camp include the following:
– Luxury safari camp in the world-famous Moremi Reserve, accommodating a maximum of 24 guests
– All safari tents are fully equipped with comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms and private decks overlooking the lagoon
– Facilities within the main camp include lounge, bar, library, dining room, sundeck, plunge pool, and sala with day bed, as well as a fire-deck under the trees
– Activities on offer include day and night game drives, mokoro excursions, bird watching, fishing and more
– Excellent game viewing opportunities, with plenty to see including elephant, leopard, lion, antelope and many other species of game and bird life
Enjoy all the sights, sounds and scents of Moremi from the comfort of Xakanaxa.