From the moment you step into the grounds of Xigera Camp, you will know that your Okavango Delta safari in Africa has begun. Here you will be able to view some of the most diverse and abundant bird and wildlife species in Africa, with sightings of elephant, lion, hippo, wild dog and many other species, not to mention over 300 different species of bird. The camp has a focus on comfort and style, with well-appointed safari tents that boast every luxury you could ever need. As the only camp in this part of the Okavango Delta, you can also be sure that your safari experience is entirely exclusive. This is the ultimate luxury Africa safari camp to get the full Botswana safari tour experience, with game drives, bush walks and so much more to enjoy during each day. Plus, with the luxurious nature of the camp itself, you may find it hard to leave your comfortable lounger.
Key highlights include the following:
– Small camp situated in a remote part of the Moremi Reserve, with just 10 well-appointed safari tents
– Each safari tent is beautifully furnished, and includes comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms and an outdoor shower
– Facilities within the camp itself include lounge, pub and dining area plus a boma and a refreshing plunge pool to stay cool
– Look out for a host of game and birdlife, with many species to be seen including red lechwe, lion, and spotted hyena
– Enjoy a number of activities such as game drives, mokoro excursions, birding and plenty more besides
If the combination of exotic surroundings, thrilling game drives and sumptuous safari accommodation is your idea of the perfect Botswana safari then look no further than Xigera Camp.