With a focus on intimate luxury, Chitabe Lediba is perfectly positioned in the Okavango Delta, bordering the world renowned Moremi Wildlife Reserve. The camp includes just five East African safari tents that are fully equipped with every amenity you may require, including en-suite bathrooms. Facilities within the camp itself are every bit as inviting, with a swimming pool and deck area that offers the perfect vantage point to relax and unwind with an ice cold drink and a pair of binoculars to spot the myriad birds that flock to the area. Game spotting is also excellent here, with a wide range of predators and antelope to be found alongside the ubiquitous elephant and hippo. With just five tents sleeping a
maximum of 10 guests, this Okavango safari camp offers an intimate camp that is perfectly suited to honeymooners, holidaymakers or groups of friends. Situated close to a waterhole in the Moremi Game Reserve, you will have excellent game viewing opportunities every day.
Other features include the following:
– Small safari camp boasting just five East African safari tents for highly exclusive experience
– Each tent is fully equipped with facilities such as twin beds, en-suite bathrooms and an indoor as well as an outdoor shower
– Amenities within the camp itself include thatched dining area, pub and lounge area on raised decks plus a sparkling swimming pool
– Game and bird life that you may encounter during your safari in Botswana include elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, cheetah, giraffe, zebra, tsessebe, impala and wild dogs
– Enjoy a range of activities such as day and night game drives, birding, guided walks, mokoro excursions and so much more
Enjoy an unforgettable luxury African safari at one of the Okavango’s most intimate camps, and discover what makes this camp one of the top destinations for Botswana safaris.
CHAT TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT!
About "Chitabe Lediba"Enquire