From its excellent location overlooking the huge floodplains of Puku Flats, Chobe Savanna Lodge provides you with outstanding vistas of the beautiful Chobe area. It is here that Botswana meets its neighbouring countries, in the lush surroundings of East Caprivi. The area is home to a large number of game species, including huge troops of elephant that come to the river to drink after a hot day under the African sun, as well as a startling variety of bird life. Photographic opportunities abound in this African safari paradise, and you may also want to ensure that you have a pair of binoculars at hand as you relax in the comfort of camp and take in the surrounding views.
With each day bringing a new chance to enjoy a host of activities, your accommodation is no less spectacular than the sights you may see – private bars, air-conditioning and super comfortable beds are only the beginning.
Key highlights include the following:
– World-class safari lodge boasting 24 air-conditioned chalets
– Each room is fully equipped with facilities such as en-suite bathrooms, comfortable beds, fans, private decks and even mini-bars
– Facilities within the lodge itself meanwhile include a lounge area, dining areas, library, well-stocked bar and swimming pool
– Game that can be seen around the Chobe area include large numbers of elephant and buffalo, along with lion, wild dog, puku, red lechwe, sable and roan antelope and numerous bird species
– Enjoy daily activities such as morning and evening game drives, bush walks, visits to a nearby cultural village, birding, relaxing and plenty more besides
Enjoy an unforgettable safari in Africa, only at Chobe Savanna Lodge.