The small, highly exclusive safari camp of Duba Plains is perfectly positioned in one of the most remote parts of the Okavango Delta in Botswana. Here you will be able to watch thrilling sights as large prides of lion hunt their natural prey in the form of buffalo. Along with plenty of other game, and hundreds of bird species too, the surrounds of this camp offer the perfect setting to enjoy a safari in Africa. With the comfortable, stylish lodgings of the Duba Plains camp itself to use as your base you will be able to enjoy the famous hospitality of Botswana in true luxury.
With a wide range of things to see and do on each day of your safari, the Duba Plains camp is sure to provide you with a home-from-home that you will never want to leave. Six beautifully appointed safari tents are fully equipped with every luxury you could want, while the camp itself is also fully catered to meet your needs.
Features you can enjoy include the following:
– Small, remote safari camp consisting of six bespoke safari tents
– Each safari tent is fully equipped with facilities such as en-suite bathrooms, comfortable beds, plus a veranda overlooking the floodplains
– Facilities within the camp itself meanwhile include thatched lounge, dining and bar areas, swimming pool, viewing deck and boma
– Game that can be seen around the Okavango area and private concession include large numbers of lion and buffalo, along with leopard, lechwe, elephant and numerous bird species
– Enjoy daily activities such as morning and evening game drives, bush walks, star gazing, birding, relaxing and plenty of other options
As one of the most secluded camps, you can be sure your stay at Duba Plains is one you will never forget.