The small, intimate nature of Jao Camp provides the perfect base from which you can explore the lush waterways of the beautiful Okavango Delta in Botswana. From its location in a private concession of Moremi Wildlife Reserve, the camp has everything you could ever need in a luxury safari camp – beautifully appointed tents, a host of facilities within the camp, delicious cuisine served under the African stars and plenty to see and do on each day of your Botswana safari experience. With wildlife such as lion, cheetah and leopard along with plains game, elephant, hippo and many other species to be seen, no two days are the same at Jao. Boasting beautiful furnishings throughout each sumptuous tent
as well as across the main camp, Jao is truly the quintessential luxury Africa safari camp.
Highlights at Jao include the following:
– Small, well-appointed safari camp comprising of eight safari tents, with a maximum of 16 guests
– Each tent is fully equipped with facilities such as en-suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, comfortable beds, plus a sala to make the most of the game viewing opportunities
– Facilities within the camp itself meanwhile include thatched lounge, dining and bar areas, swimming pool, viewing deck and outdoor areas
– Game that can be seen around the Okavango area and the Joa Concession include large numbers of predators, such as lion, cheetah and leopard, plus lechwe, elephant and numerous bird species
– Enjoy daily activities such as morning and evening game drives, bush walks, birding, relaxing and plenty of other pursuits
From the very minute that you arrive at camp, you will know that you have arrived in paradise.
CHAT TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT!
Daisy Du Plessis
About "Jao Camp"Enquire