The small and highly exclusive nature of Kwetsani Camp ensures a far more intimate African safari experience, with just five raised safari suites sleeping a total of 10 guests. Relaxing evenings spent around the camp fire offer the chance to swap stories each night under the stars, while daily game drives in the morning and evening are sure to give you lots to talk about. With each suite fully equipped to meet your every need, and a host of camp facilities also on offer, Kwetsani will soon begin to feel like the perfect home-away-from-home amidst the beauty of the Okavango Delta.
Kwetsani is sure to deliver an unsurpassed accommodation experience. The safari suits, each has its own private veranda that offers excellent views of the surrounding floodplains, where game can be seen far into the distance.
Highlights of this camp include the following:
– Small, intimate safari camp comprising of just five raised safari suites, with a maximum of 10 guests
– Each raised suited is fully equipped with facilities such as comfortable beds, shower, flush toilet and basin, with an additional outdoor shower
– Facilities within the camp itself meanwhile include thatched lounge, dining and bar areas, plus a swimming pool, viewing deck and boma
– Game you may come across within the Joa Concession include large numbers of predators, such as lion, cheetah and leopard, plus lechwe, elephant and abundant bird species
– Activities on offer include morning and evening game drives, bush walks, birding, relaxing and plenty of other pursuits
From its location on a small island this camp brings you the best of the Okavango Delta area. The spectacular backdrop sets the right tone to enjoy an unforgettable Africa safari.