Venture into a lush green paradise at Baines’ Camp, a small and highly exclusive Botswana safari camp situated right on the border with Moremi Wildlife Reserve. This world-renowned reserve has been made famous for its large elephant population as well as the huge density and diversity of wildlife that can be found in this area. The Okavango Delta in itself is one of the most fascinating natural regions of Africa, and it is here that you will be able to relax, unwind and enjoy all the sumptuousness of a world-class safari in Africa. With just five safari suites within the camp, the focus is on providing a far more intimate and exclusive accommodation experience, to ensure that you stay is one that you will not forget.
There is simply nothing more magical than an Okavango Delta safari – the lush, green waterways of the Okavango contrast hugely with the vast deserts that surround the rest of Botswana, resulting in a virtual oasis effect. Some of the highlights you will enjoy during your stay include the following:
– Small and remote safari camp with just five raised suites, sleeping a total of 10 guests
– Each raised suite is fully equipped with four-poster beds swathed in mosquito netting, en-suite bathrooms, private decks and fans
– Facilities within the camp itself include boma and outdoor dining area, lounge, swimming pool and many great relaxation areas
– Unrivalled views and natural diversity can be enjoyed within the lodge surrounds, from hippos to elephants and a vast array of bird life
– Wide range of activities on offer including game drives, mokoro excursions, bird watching, elephant safaris, and plenty of other options
With no luxurious detail spared, you will truly be able to sit back and relax in the spectacular Botswana wilderness. Whatever your choice, Baines’ Camp is your ideal destination for any safari in Africa.
CHAT TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT!
About "Sanctuary Baines’ Camp"Enquire