Situated in a hardwood forest next to a lagoon in the Okavango Delta in Botswana is Seba Camp, a luxurious tented camp designed to make your visit to this amazing region as comfortable as possible. The large local elephant population just one of the highlights you can enjoy during your stay, as you enjoy a camp that is fitted with every facility from wooden decking, lounge and library and of course a dining area that serves up magnificent cuisine each day. With plenty of game to see from elephant herds to hippos, this is the ultimate Okavango Delta safari experience, enjoyed from the relaxed yet luxurious comfort of a tented safari camp that is perfectly blended into its natural surroundings at the edge of a lush lagoon in the Okavango Delta. Smooth walkways and wooden features echo the hardwood forests that surround the camp, providing an ideal spot to begin your safari
Some of the features of this camp include the following:
– Small family-friendly safari camp consisting of just eight raised tents
– Each tent is fully equipped with en-suite bathrooms, comfortable beds, fans and decks, plus there are also family rooms on offer
– Facilities at the camp include lounge, dining areas, library, bar, swimming pool plus child-friendly additions such as a tree-house and sand pit
– Game to be seen includes the famous local elephant population, plus hippos, wildebeest, zebra, lions and impala along with 380 species of birds
– Activities to enjoy include day and night game drives, bird watching, mokoro trips and plenty more besides
For African safaris, romantic getaways or even family holidays, there are few destinations which can rival the natural splendour and luxurious pampering you’ll receive at Seba.
CHAT TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT!
About "Seba Camp"Enquire