The small island camp of Shinde is perfectly positioned on a lush palm island in northern Okavango, on the edge of Shinde Lagoon. With just eight luxury safari tents, the camp aims to deliver an intimate, exclusive Botswana safari experience set against the backdrop of the breath-taking Okavango Delta. The area around the camp and the nearby lagoon is teeming with bird and animal life, creating a paradise where wildlife roams freely to offer excellent game viewing opportunities. A number of activities are on offer each day for those who wish to explore the island, while you may also choose to simply relax and enjoy the sights, smells and sounds of the Okavango from the comfort of camp. The small size of this Okavango safari camp makes it excellent for groups of friends or family to enjoy a safari in Botswana together, or to make new friends as you enjoy delicious meals around the camp fire.
A host of highlights can be enjoyed at Shinde Island Camp, including the following:
– Small, intimate camp with just eight luxury safari tents to retain an exclusive feel
– Each tent is fully equipped with every amenity from comfortable twin or double beds to en-suite bathrooms, generated electricity, private viewing deck and flash lights
– Facilities within the main camp include raised dining/lounge area, library, fully stocked bar, swimming pool, boma and gift shop
– Excellent birding and game viewing opportunities, with species such as sitatunga antelope and other antelope species
– Activities include bird watching, day and night game drives, guided walks, mokoro excursions and more
With experienced guides, friendly staff and a focus on meeting your every need. This Botswana safari destination offers a truly luxurious camping experience in the heart of Botswana’s spectacular Okavango Delta.
CHAT TO OUR SAFARI EXPERT!
About "Shinde Camp"Enquire