Did you know? South Africa is situated at the most southern tip of Africa where the Atlantic and Indian oceans meet, it has the longest wine route in the world, one of the most luxurious trains in the world, and is home to one of the oldest – and most iconic – mountains in the world: Table Mountain. And that’s just the beginning!
WHERE TWO OCEANS COLLIDE: CAPE AGULHAS
THE LONGEST WINE ROUTE IN THE WORLD
UTTERLY OPULENT RAIL TRAVEL
THE UNIQUE FLORAL KINGDOM OF FYNBOS
AN EXPERIENTIAL ADVENTURE OF REASONS TO VISIT SOUTH AFRICA
- Home to some of the very best private game reserves and national parks.
- You can enjoy an extraordinary variety of experiences on just one trip: from the most incredible wildlife, breathtaking beaches, majestic mountains, and vast deserts to fascinating history, richly diverse culture, and world-renowned gastronomy — all in one country.
- South Africa is a year-round destination with a wonderfully temperate climate.
- Sophisticated infrastructure and good roads, even for self-drive holidays.
- Excellent value for money, especially with the current rate of exchange.
- High standard of service and accommodation establishments
- South Africa is a fantastic family and multi-generational family destination, with many family-friendly properties and activities
- Plus, we have our Cape Town team on the ground — and in the same time zone — when you are traveling, which is extremely important for those times when you need assistance.
Now you can see why South Africa is so fondly referred to as ‘the world in one country.’
Get in touch and let’s start planning!